For lots of women the meaning of “saving face” is not about their credibility, but about how young and sexy they can look, at any age. There's no question that youthfulness is connected to being sexy, and losing that appeal is not a welcome part of the passage of time. Today, with superior skin-care products, the ability to look younger is more achievable than ever before.
If you've been dismayed by the appearance of wrinkles, sagging skin, and dark spots, there are steps you can take right now to slow the signs of aging and make your skin look more youthful. Below you'll find our top five tips, which you can do at home, for looking younger now and 10 years from now . Keep reading to discover how to look younger without surgery.
1. Apply sun protection every day . Sun damage is the number one skin ager, leading to deeply etched wrinkles, leathery skin, dark spots, loss of elastin, and the life-threatening issue of skin cancer. If you're skipping this step, there's no way you are going to maintain youthful skin and look younger without surgery. Do not forget to protect your neck, décolletage, and hands-skin in those areas ages faster because they are constantly exposed to the sun! If you just follow this one tip, you will see impressive changes in your skin!
2. Exfoliate to reveal younger-looking skin . Use alpha or beta-hydroxy acids to reduce wrinkles, stimulate collagen, and firm the skin. Those who have never tried one can see dramatic results overnight. When used daily, skin tone and texture improve for a radiant, smooth appearance year round.
3. Invest in retinol . Retinol is an impressively effective anti-aging ingredient because it creates healthy cells, increases firmness, improves texture, and enhances the skin's barrier function. Although it is not the only ingredient to look for, it's an incredible anti-ager to consider if you want to look younger without surgery.
4. You are what you eat . Eating right has obvious outward benefits, but there's more to it than that. Foods high in sugar cause infection, which damages the collagen and elastin that keep our skin firm and youthful. Limit your intake of sugary, processed foods and load up on anti-inflammatory / antioxidant-rich foods like these:
o Green tea and black coffee,
o Deeply colored berries and veggies,
o Salmon for omega-3 fatty acids,
o Olive oil,
o High fiber foods reduce inflammation,
o Spices such as ginger, turmeric, curry, cumin, garlic, oregano, basil, and tamarind.
o Flax and pumpkin seeds.
o Yogurt (plain, reduced sugar, or sugar-free; aim for 16 grams or less per serving).
5. Perk up your smile . Stained teeth make you look older than you really are. Shed years off your look painlessly and instantly with an at-home treatment.
When combined with your regular skin-care routine, these five easy steps can make a world of difference in keeping you looking and feeling younger. Taking good care of your skin and health now will help you reap fabulous benefits in the future!